GC membership

shaftiel

ER.. I became a member of GC because I so enjoyed playing agianst and with all of you that I was forever frustrated when I was getting redirected because the server was full, except for the reserved GC slots. So I became a GC member with the idea that I would no longer be redirected when there are open slots on the server. However, I am still getting redirected when the server reached 18-19 players on it. Was I mistaken? Please clarify this isure for me, and hopefully, let me play! heh :)

Shaftiel

STEAM_0:0:9054892

Edited by stuttering.john

(edited)

I think they're might be a problem with it right now. I don't seem to have my reserve either :(

I mostly joined to crush any fleeting hope of my rivals that I was just about done with this game, so I haven't complained.

Edited by Saris

See if this effects all servers or just some for you guys. You can test to see if you're on the reserve list by typing "ma_chat some text" in console and seeing what color it shows up. If it comes up green you're on the list, if it comes up yellow the server considers you nobody. Probably an error effecting you both because you're recent joins.

sorry for the delay, but x is looking into it. don't take offense to this, but do either of you have your confirmation email from paypal for your dues? fatty has record of all that stuff, but if you could copy/paste it, might hurry things up.

fixing shaft now....not sure why that's not in there....

shadow, PM me your steamdID. We have a member named $hadow (well, we used to) not sure if that messed things up.

saris, fixing yours now. You're not the first person to leave off the last part of the ID when sending to me....maybe some weird copy issue while in game or something...