DDR

Saris

Dance Dance Revolution, baby!!  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I bought a DDR to help me exercise cause it's actually quite the workout and it turned out to be a good amount of fun. Every now and then I grab some arm weights and do some reps for some extra puff. I think DDR is underrated - yea, yea, it's girly to be dancing around, but its really quite fun, if you ever see a machine, at least try it.

I have one here too Saris. My uncle and I built a pad similiar to the arcade earlier this year and have been using that more then the pads you can buy. I've been doing DDR for almost 2 years and I love it also. Personally, if you ask me I've seen as many boys as girls do DDR. I should be able to do heavy but I don't do as much as I used to, but I still love it. Though I have to admit, I could do without the crappy songs they ocassionally put in which sound like they were made in 5 seconds :P.

Allanon. I have 2 metal ones I should fix up a bit (Lots of hours of play time) and bring them next year! lol

I <3 DDR.

I dont play as much cuz Im not trying to lose weight.

I should figure out how to upload video and show you a few funny ones of me playing.

Meh... not really fun. If you want a workout and you wanna play a game at the same time... play Halo 2 while running on a treadmill :)

lol.....you should somehow wire it so that the only way you can get electricty to your xbox/ps2/360/comp or wutever you play on is by running on the treadmill.

you'd be like...

"if i want to stay alive, i have to keep running...."

Allanon. I have 2 metal ones I should fix up a bit (Lots of hours of play time) and bring them next year! lol

I <3 DDR.

I dont play as much cuz Im not trying to lose weight.

I should figure out how to upload video and show you a few funny ones of me playing.

As mo says, it's on like donkey kong! :luxhello: