To Marry the one we love...

Contradiction

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say Marry the one you love and then you will love the one you married. Ive got the love but we are waiting on marriage since we are both just graduating college and need to get situated for a year or two before we can settle down in the whole marriage thing. But we both know how much we love eachother so its all good.

You can tell me all about your $4000 dollar shoes while I'm posting pictures of my true love. (not married, no kids yet!) Heck, you should post up some spiffy pictures of your weekend vacation with your shoes. Tell us about cuddling up next to a fire in a mountain lodge...with your shoes. Get us all jealous about how last weekend your shoes woke you up at 7am and wouldn't let you go back to sleep until 11:30 then woke you up at 2pm with breakfast. Make us laugh at how your late wife's name was Mertyl, but made you call her Sam or Ben during after hours fun. About how you thought the old bag was going to die in a month or two but lingered in an institution for 6 years draining her resources and how you'd wanted $7000 dollar boots, but the ol' bitty drained her resources living so long and paying tax penalties.

Ya, I think my favorite memory of Cowboy will be that one time he took his $4000 dollar shoes to Paris to get their picture taken by the Louvre. Those were some great memories!

Just make sure you really cop an attitude like Dennis Leary in Suicide Kings. That seems to add a bit of character to really expensive shoes.

;)

Chief

You can tell me all about your $4000 dollar shoes while I'm posting pictures of my true love. (not married, no kids yet!) Heck, you should post up some spiffy pictures of your weekend vacation with your shoes. Tell us about cuddling up next to a fire in a mountain lodge...with your shoes. Get us all jealous about how last weekend your shoes woke you up at 7am and wouldn't let you go back to sleep until 11:30 then woke you up at 2pm with breakfast. Make us laugh at how your late wife's name was Mertyl, but made you call her Sam or Ben during after hours fun. About how you thought the old bag was going to die in a month or two but lingered in an institution for 6 years draining her resources and how you'd wanted $7000 dollar boots, but the ol' bitty drained her resources living so long and paying tax penalties.

Ya, I think my favorite memory of Cowboy will be that one time he took his $4000 dollar shoes to Paris to get their picture taken by the Louvre. Those were some great memories!

Just make sure you really cop an attitude like Dennis Leary in Suicide Kings. That seems to add a bit of character to really expensive shoes.

;)

Chief

:lol:

Allow me to reiterate. I never said I was going on vacation with my shoes. I was saying that when you have the one you love, and like you said, live in the ghetto for her, you'll be shining my shoes. And like I said, the old hag WILL die in a month. And if she doesn't and lives in a home, boo hoo. I won't visit her and hopefully she'll have Alzheimer's so she doesn't know how to handle her money. Then I'll use euthinasia, and if that doesn't work, have her whacked. All in all, I'll be a happy man with my money, and you'll be a happy man with your spouse.

Allow me to reiterate.  I never said I was going on vacation with my shoes.  I was saying that when you have the one you love, and like you said, live in the ghetto for her, you'll be shining my shoes.  And like I said, the old hag WILL die in a month.  And if she doesn't and lives in a home, boo hoo.  I won't visit her and hopefully she'll have Alzheimer's so she doesn't know how to handle her money.  Then I'll use euthinasia, and if that doesn't work, have her whacked.  All in all, I'll be a happy man with my money, and you'll be a happy man with your spouse.

And then you will realize that money doesnt make you happy as you have a big hole in your life that you cant explain.

I don't think I'll have a huge hole in my heart or anything.  I'm not the type of person who needs or likes love.

If you say so. But I bet it will get to you eventually if it hasnt all ready and you just deny it and hide it. Humans need to be loved its in our nature.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Before we met, I was free - I never had to worry about anyone but me. Now that boy is gone, and in his place is a man who needs to hold you night and day. So if I stumble, if I fall, forgive me... I'm just learning as I go along.

Tell me you have troubles sleeping,

That you toss and turn from side to side,

That there's a face you see in your dreams at night.

Tell me that you wake up crying,

And you're not sure exactly why.

Tell me that something is missing in your life.

Tell me that you live for love,

That forever is never enough,

That you waited all your life to see,

That you want so badly to believe.

Tell me that it's not just me.

I know what's on your mind, but you better think about it before you cross that line - the grass ain't always greener on the otherside. Then what, whatcha gonna when the new wears off and the old shines through? It ain't really love and it ain't really lust - and you ain't anybody anyone's gonna trust. Then what, where you gonna turn when you can't turn back for the bridges you've burned and fate can't wait to kick you in the butt? Then what?

Pulled in the driveway... picked up the paper... found my key and unlocked the door. I walked in, felt like a stranger - like I'd never been there before. As I wandered room to room, it was silent as a tomb. Coulda heard a tear drop, coulda heard a heart break. Never heard a house sound so loud with memories, where there used to be a happy home - in the house on the corner of Lonely and Gone.

:( -_-

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

chuckles speaks the truth.

a year or 2 ago i was just like you cowboy... the only thing that made me happy was money and nice things and some sports, but now... i can't even explain it.. i'll just let you figure it out for yourself when your time comes. :)

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
TaPe,Mar 11 2003, 03:47 AM]Before we met, I was free - I never had to worry about anyone but me.  Now that boy is gone, and in his place is a man who needs to hold you night and day.  So if I stumble, if I fall, forgive me... I'm just learning as I go along.

Tell me you have troubles sleeping,

That you toss and turn from side to side,

That there's a face you see in your dreams at night.

Tell me that you wake up crying,

And you're not sure exactly why.

Tell me that something is missing in your life.

Tell me that you live for love,

That forever is never enough,

That you waited all your life to see,

That you want so badly to believe.

Tell me that it's not just me.

-_-

chuckles speaks the truth. 

a year or 2 ago i was just like you cowboy... the only thing that made me happy was money and nice things and some sports, but now... i can't even explain it.. i'll just let you figure it out for yourself when your time comes. :)

Its human nature Cane ;) It gets to everyone sooner or later and they either do something about it or ignore it until they are miserable and old. Though its true that you dont necessarily need someone of the oppossite sex to fill this need for love that all humans have. Some people get it from other places like religion, friends, doing community service, etc... But worldly things that mean nothing in the end wont ever truely be able to make someone happy.

You'd do a better job kicking my butt than Lunk has the past couple days. B) But I don't want to have any of you eliminated, yet, but the question was to marry the one we love or to love the one we married. So I picked love the one I marry... for about a month.. Are you a hippie? Love is evil! (I am so going to get my butt kicked for that) :unsure:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
I mean, the money won't miss me, so technically, I wouldn't be hurting anyone.

:lol::lol: You came into the world crying and everybody around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling while everyone around you is crying. -_-

TaPe,Mar 13 2003, 04:53 AM]
I mean, the money won't miss me, so technically, I wouldn't be hurting anyone.

:lol::lol: You came into the world crying and everybody around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling while everyone around you is crying. -_-

Thats a great way to put it.