Reserve Purchases on Mmmm Server(s)

Fatty

Mmmm is offering reserves on tropolis. Please use the link above to read about them.

Whenever enough revenue is generated to pay for another server (a 12 or 14 man), then it will be purchased and the reserves will apply to both servers.

We feel the prices are very generous and much lower than what Mmmmembers contribute to pay for the server. Please note that it's your choice whether or not to disclose that you have purchased a reserve (namely Fatty and mrX are taking care of these).

Thanks, and if you're interest, enjoy!

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

On the Reserves page, chuckle's quote doesn't have the starting quote, just the ending quote :rolleyes: Just thought I'd let you know ;) You may delete this once fixed... or even delete it before you fix it - or even totally disregard this post and delete it without even considering fixing it :o

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Just had someone from the community pledge 100 bucks!

guess they choose to remain nameless eh? :ph34r:

hmm give us some hints!!! lets play hang man!! 8P);):P

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

So it's a "he"!! oo that narrows it down.

GC Founder

Well, FYI, we've just started accepting checks and money orders. I didn't really think that many would not be able to use paypal, but I also don't want to forbid people from owning a reserve slot.

GC Founder

I must reiterrate: The only thing reserves money will be used for is another server. If there wasn't another single reserve purchase made, nothing would change.

We view it as a Win-Win for everyone that wants to get involved. Heck, even people that DON'T get involved are benefiting from the server.

In all seriousness, enjoy.