Can you smell the pride?

I just wanted to post up and tell all you fellow scopeless players how proud I am of all of you ! With the server being goofed right now, you have all been regulating yourselves, and pitching in to get pubbers to ease off the scopes...even though its tough to enforce since there really isnt anything we can do about it right now :(

Thanks guys, yet again you have made me swell with pride !!

Yeah, people have been really good about letting people know that it's scopeless. It's great.

One thing though- shooting people on your team who are using scopes just creates other problems. I know people mean well when they do it, but it could escalate into some tking nonsense. If people continue using scopes after being asked not to, just try to grab an admin or a steam id.

But, to end on a positive note, keep up the good work!

Thanks W8t4time. If an admin is in or on console, then by all means the admin can call for scopeless for everyone and it shouldn't be a problem. However, when admins aren't on there's nothing to enforce the scopeless and we don't want to see people being chased away from GC because they felt harrassed or anything.

That said, it is pretty cool to see everyone in there just using scopeless weap's without any direction from anyone. Please just remember that you all are hosts on the server and to treat everyone with respect.