[LaW] is back?

[LaW]Maverick

So I went to post up in the ol' CsLs forums to apologize for accidentally offending Zero, and there was a message telling me the clan was no more. I hope it wasn't my fault, and if it was I am truly sorry. Zero, if you read this, I was not putting forth ANY insults intentionally veiled or not. There was nothing personal in what I was saying.

Now, that being said, I've decided that I'm going to bring back [LaW]. That is, at least for the time being, depending on whether or not anyone is interested. Some of you that have been around forever may remember us, and you have probably seen Slaughter around. Yup, we were an actual clan once! :-)

In any case, if you're interested, get in touch with Slaughter, myself (Maverick), or Bilbo. You can also post here if ya' like.

NOTE: [LaW] will be a drama free clan whether it goes completely active or not. :peace:

Yeah, it was fun while it lasted... joined up after the split last fall, had some great folks around. I am sorry to see it officially ended, but frankly for the last month and a half it was pretty much done anyways.

LOL I was playing earlier and my name just looked plain odd without that tag on. Might have to change my name as long as it looks odd anyways.

To all those that were in CsLs and read these forums, good luck and have fun.

LOL I was playing earlier and my name just looked plain odd without that tag on. Might have to change my name as long as it looks odd anyways.

I have a solution to your problem:

{GpL}farmerisme-=GC=-

just wondering whats LaW suppose to stand for?

Hahaha...I get that all the time. LaW is just Law...as in the word law. Everyone else has some sort of akronym so when my brother and I started the clan (pretty much with Sgt. Slaughter) we decided to do it that way.

That way we can say corny stuff like "I am the law!"

Also, my last name is Lawman, so it's the first three letters of my last name.

Simple and direct :-)

Maverick' date='Sep 13 2006, 11:37 AM' post='365860']

Hahaha...I get that all the time. LaW is just Law...as in the word law. Everyone else has some sort of akronym so when my brother and I started the clan (pretty much with Sgt. Slaughter) we decided to do it that way.

i see i wasn't sure if thats what is was or if it was something fancy

Maverick' date='Sep 13 2006, 11:37 AM' post='365860']

i see i wasn't sure if thats what is was or if it was something fancy

Nah it's something that no one would ever suspect :P

{GpL}farmerisme-=GC=-

Oh boy.

<puts arm on farmer>

A lot of gpl members *cough* disco *cough* like to do friendly... uhhh "greetings" when we see eachother at lan parties. If you see discom approaching you. RUN.

Disco, its "gpL | " remember? You have been tainted by CsLs

{GpL}farmerisme-=GC=-

Oh boy.

<puts arm on farmer>

A lot of gpl members *cough* disco *cough* like to do friendly... uhhh "greetings" when we see eachother at lan parties. If you see discom approaching you. RUN.

youve really confused me this time

{GpL}farmerisme-=GC=-

Oh boy.

<puts arm on farmer>

youve really confused me this time

Just imagine how I feel.

:shrug03:

• 3 weeks later...