Football

Mossad

Yeah go Packers! 10-6 is still a very improbable but reasonable goal! You did it two years ago! Common! :bang:

Hey at least at this point the Univeristy of Wisconsin has a chance to win the Big 10 this year, or at least get a decent bowl bid....

the coach for the cardinals wow what a poor sport? did you see his after game interview?

although he figured the bears out and out played them

the game was dominated by mistakes by the bears not cardinal domination

they(cardinals) should have won with that field goal its just the bears dream season I guess

was very fun to watch everyone went crazy with that run back from a punt to touchdown

Horrid yet awesome game to watch.. ..3 points score on offense the rest by defense and special teams. I work up my wife then Urlacher stripped the ball and tillman (i think) ran it back for the TD!! Bears offense didn't deserve to loose the game, but the defense gets a gold star!!! So many records broke in the game too. Wish i could remember em all. Moss I hope you stayed for the whole thing and didn't leave at half-time.

What a game to be at, my section was all bears fans.....when they took the lead the entire section went into pandamonium (sp?) that was one hell of a game to be a part off.

Did the bears deserve that win? No

Will I take the W? HELLLLLZ YES!

Yeah that was an interesting game for sure. My hatred for Denny Green balanced by my hatred of the bears. Reminds me of how the bears did that year a few ago. Where they seemed to win every game on some crazy flukey/lucky/random event. Didn't they lose in the first round of the playoffs that year? :D If they really want to make a push on the superbowl they better not be that idiotic offensively. They very well should have lost the game to the Vikes, and definitely should have lost that game last night. But I would rather be lucky than good. So maybe it will work out. It is already taking everything that I have to root for the Tigers in the World Series, I will never root for the Bears (even in the superbowl).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really dissapointed in all the guys on this board!!!!! There should be new threads every day regarding different players and different teams!! For the love of god half of you live in Ohio where you have the #1 college team in the nation and a pretty darn good professional team! MORE FOOTBALL TALK NOW!

I can't talk about football because I broke every one of my fingers last night in frustration after watching the Vikings game on MNF. Horrible offense, horrible reffing, horrible pass defense, horrible ESPN coverage, horrible comentator bias towards brady/belichek/patriots. HORRIBLE.

I'm pretty psyched about football right now, but I want to get into the second half of the season to see how things will play out. I think the Bears' three-game road trip, which includes the Giants and the Patriots, will show whether or not they are contenders.