Football

Mossad

Yeah I figured it was going to be a good one. Everyone was all over the Bears, saying they added such great offense to a great defense. But really playing against the pack and the lions is not a very good measure of ability. Playing the Vikes in the dome is always tricky, plus the Vikes had played close games against Washington and Carolina (both similar defenses to Chicago). In all honesty Minnesota should have won that game, fumbles happen I know, but without that fumble (and maybe without calling a fade pass into double coverage at 4th and 2) the Vikings had the game in the bag.

our defense has yet to allow a touchdown by an offense this season. You got lucky rex made a bad decision on that interception that was returned for a td, there are always those plays that you can look back on and say "i wish we had that one back" Our win wasn't pretty but it was a W in the column and a great learning experience for rex.

our defense has yet to allow a touchdown by an offense this season. You got lucky rex made a bad decision on that interception that was returned for a td, there are always those plays that you can look back on and say "i wish we had that one back" Our win wasn't pretty but it was a W in the column and a great learning experience for rex.

Stop saying rex... LOL.

All true I suppose. The bears are pretty good this year. I would like to see them dump TJones off on the side of the highway though. He just plain stinks.

Yeah I figured it was going to be a good one. Everyone was all over the Bears, saying they added such great offense to a great defense. But really playing against the pack and the lions is not a very good measure of ability. Playing the Vikes in the dome is always tricky, plus the Vikes had played close games against Washington and Carolina (both similar defenses to Chicago). In all honesty Minnesota should have won that game, fumbles happen I know, but without that fumble (and maybe without calling a fade pass into double coverage at 4th and 2) the Vikings had the game in the bag.

y'all beat washington w/ an injured clinton portis and carolina w/ no steve smith...and your coach is a sore loser :o

My Steelers aren't off to a very good start. I think they are of the midset that if they win the last 6 games they get to play in the superbowl...LOL

Hopefully that turns around.

Looks like the Bengals are on a tear and the Bears look pretty impressive.

Our Steelers will turn it around and get back on the winning track again. A lot has been made about the potential psychological effects the traumas have had on Ben, but I think the bigger issue has been the lack of playing time of the starting offense. Ben played sparingly in the preseason, and Hines not at all. Most of the incomplete passes I've seen were the result of either dropped passes, or timing being off. Those things will work themselves out.

The other issue has been injuries and special teams errors. Troy's arm injury has hampered his play considerably, and if I ever see Ricardo Colclough returning punts as a Steeler, I'm gonna smack Cowher. Ricardo might be a great kid, but he's clueless when returning punts. I'd rather have Ricardo Montalban returning punts than him. :biglaugha:

WHO DEY!!!!! got a week off to rest from that horrible game last week :boo:

no bengals fans here??? and so many people are from ohio :unsure:

Footbal is the best time of the year for TV :peace: actually something on too watch ;)