Just played the Wii

Thief_Lord

It was Amazing!!!

First of all, I have to say how small the controler was around 6 inches long and around1 1/2 wide.

I stayed in line for 2 hours to play Metroid Prime: Corruption.......

The Irony was the game broke down and I wasn't able to play it.

I did get to play excite truck (GREAT GAME)

And Tennis (Pretty Fun)

From what I played and Saw the controoler ran pretty smoothly and I only found 1 problem.

The controller HAD to be pointed at the System, not the TV. So if your Wii isn't right near your TV you could find some problems.

-TL

It was Amazing!!!

First of all, I have to say how small the controler was around 6 inches long and around1 1/2 wide.

And Tennis (Pretty Fun)

From what I played and Saw the controoler ran pretty smoothly and I only found 1 problem.

The controller HAD to be pointed at the System, not the TV. So if your Wii isn't right near your TV you could find some problems.

-TL

I heard that they have this sensor bar you put on the top or in front of the TV's base... then again, I might have seen that somewhere else on something else...

It was Amazing!!!

And Tennis (Pretty Fun)

-TL

I heard that they have this sensor bar you put on the top or in front of the TV's base... then again, I might have seen that somewhere else on something else...

I think youre right. You need to point the controller at the sensor bar. I guess the sensor bar must have been located near the system where you tried it?

It was Amazing!!!

And Tennis (Pretty Fun)

-TL

I think youre right. You need to point the controller at the sensor bar. I guess the sensor bar must have been located near the system where you tried it?

Yeah, the system was in a thick glass box right under the system.

It was Amazing!!!

blah blah blah

-TL

I read an article on a website... I think it was IGN.

It was Amazing!!!

And Tennis (Pretty Fun)

-TL

you're correct. There is a sensor bar that you put on your tv. It's mentioned in an IGN article. This is a hot topic at work :D

And it's an easy sell on the homefront, too.

"Wait, I can play old Nintendo games?"

"Sure, any game you want."

"ANY game?"

"Uhh...most likely?"

"Sweet. Deal."

"Plus, we can get Red Steel! It's all like, 'Shwoom, shwoom, bang bang, ting, slice!' And I'll be, like, 'swing, swing, click click,' and..."

"Hey, over here...Does that involve Super Mario Brothers?"

"Uhh...no?"

"Then I don't care."

"But..."

"No. Stop. Don't care."

Im all set to preorder mine.. Cant wait till it comes out.. Its gonna be like an extra $160 for 3 wemotes and chucks.. Not sure what game or games Im gonna get either..

The console comes packaged with a game inside. First console to do so since the Saturn I think. It's a sports game with Golf, Tennis, Bowling, and a couple others.

If I were to get the Wii, I'd just get it for SSB.

I'm eagerly anticipating Zelda, Metroid and Red Steel, in addition to the Virtual Console of course.

Oh, and Metal Slug Anthology: It's Metal Slug, except repackaged! Who wouldn't pay a lot of money for something they could download for free?

...seriously, I am going to buy it. Even though I know better.