asus 71v laptop for sale

Cujo

(edited)

i'm saving for a car and my seldom used asus laptop is up for grabs.

i've had it for a year. very few signs of wear and tear and has brand new 8 cell battery. gets about 3.5 hrs typing in word and about 2.5 watching dvd or xvid off the hard drive.

here's the specs:

asus z71v barebones laptop

intel pentium m 1.86ghz 533fsb 2mb L2 cache

2x512mb ddr2 533 kingmax

40gb hitachi 5400rpm pata hdd pulled from my buddies dell also supports sata drives

nvidia 6600go with 128mb dedicated vid memory

intel 2915 wireless card

built-in gigabit lan and 56k modem

5 usb 2.0 ports

firewire

s-video and vga outputs

realtek alc880 hd audio with spdif output

dvdrw/cdrw drive with dual layer support

WSXGA+ screen with 1680x1050 max resolution

this laptop runs vista premium very nicely. plays cs:s without issues at 1024. vid is oc'able to 300/600 from stock of 250/400. also, vid is downclockable to 50/200 to conserve power.

i'd like to get $1000 plus shipping but i'll take offers. i have all the original packaging and it will be shipped in original box. the only thing missing is the carrying bag but i will included my samsonite notebook backpack if requested. payment through paypal only please.

here's a link to asus website specs page:

http://usa.asus.com/products4.aspx?modelme...;l2=70&l3=0

here's a forum with other owners of the notebook:

http://www.z71forums.com/forums/

i will try and get pics up asap.

edit - no operating system comes with this notebook. i can pre-load vista rc1 (or 2 which comes out friday) if requested.

Edited by Cujo

edit - no operating system comes with this notebook. i can pre-load vista rc1 (or 2 which comes out friday) if requested.

2?? Awww, I just got the first one. Meh, just wish I could get CSS and Nero working on it.

2?? Awww, I just got the first one. Meh, just wish I could get CSS and Nero working on it.

not to take this off topic too much but cs:s works fine for me. haven't tried nero.

i probably will. a buddy of mine also might buy it at the end of the month. i told him i'd let him match any offer i get. i'll msg you if i get any other offers and allow you to match.

• 2 weeks later...