NEW MOVIES

ric3 e4ter

JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE THE BEGINING

Good horror Flick, not "scary(style)" as i predict the Grudge2 will be

SAW THE DEPARTED YESTERDAY

preety good film, at least worth the watcch.... good if u like movies that keep u thinking/guessing

well i had to post about txchanisaw massacre!!

-texas wrecking crew- in my eyes, was created to show the pwnage of that crazy guy..

being based on a true story of course is... weird...

aiyee

I am 56% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

I think there's a different CS addiction test according to which I was way less addicted. I find it a little odd that I've never had a CS related dream, but I used to have Civ2 related dreams back in the day.

If every reply is off-topic starting with the first one, does this thread go directly to Wonderland?

A nun in the convent walked into the bathroom where mother superior was taking a shower. "There is a blind man to see you," she says. "Well, if he is a blind man, than it does not matter if I'm in the shower. Send him in."

The blind man walks into the bathroom, and mother superior starts to tell him how much she appreciates him working at the convent for them. She goes on and on and 10 minutes later the man interrupts: "That's nice and all, ma'am, but you can put your clothes on now. Where do you want me to put these blinds?