superstitions

Guest The Hurricane

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

What are yours? I only have one.

Mine:

1) if "rabbit" is the first thing you say when you wake up in the morning on the first of the month you'll have good luck all month.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Anytime at work, when business is slow, somebody who doesn't even think about it will say something to the extent of "We're not very busy tonight" or "Business is sure slow" and then we WILL get busy... horribly busy... <_<

i must wear my lucky underwear that i havent washed since thrid grade when i go out on a date :lol:

for real though- iron man by black sabbath before i swim (i havent been listening to it cause my cd player broke and ive been suxoring)

fo shizzie

i have a really weird one, im not sure many people have noticed it. whenever i walk by things, or over cracks on a sidewalk, i always have to be equal between my right and left feet. if my right foot steps on a crack, my left must also. its crazy. also, when i walk by things i have to pass them witht the inside of my foot. lets say there is a tennis ball on the ground to my left. when i walk by it, the inside of my right foot MUST be pointing that way. i skip stairs, stutter-step and all that crazy stuff just to make sure it always happens. telephone poles too. my family thinks im nutz ^_^

might be more of an obsessive-compulsive thing though.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Hah, I do the same thing with the 'equal' idea sometimes - but I've been working on getting over it so anytime I notice I'm doing it, I quickly stop. Getting better every day :) As for the passing with inside of a foot... yeah, you are weird ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

if i chug a glass of milk down..i have to act like a cow for 1 minute(really..its true)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

If I say . . . in Tropolis.. I'll never return! :o