problem

nut

nut
(edited)

Dads mustang... sometimes he will go in his car... push the clutch and turn the ignition... and nothing will happen... then he keeps doing it doing it repeated... then he turns on the lights and hits the wind shield wippers..then keeps trying and eventually it starts.. anyone?

any ideas? :boing::boing:

Edited by Capt.Coconut

I agree as well....

Also, Mustangs have issues that are transmission related....

I knew a professional circuit driver had a mustang....was a limited edition cobra....and his transmission went at 12,000 miles....his first one....

Keep an eye on it, but it definitely sounds like the switch to me as well

• 2 years later...

i deal with mustangs more than you can imagine, its the clutch sensor, not the actual clutch, look under the dash behind the pedal, there will be a switch that the clutch pedal touches when pushed to the floor, check your connection, if connected fine then replace the switch. not a big deal.

i deal with mustangs more than you can imagine, its the clutch sensor, not the actual clutch, look under the dash behind the pedal, there will be a switch that the clutch pedal touches when pushed to the floor, check your connection, if connected fine then replace the switch. not a big deal.

What this guy said, he's right on!