botting peeps

Franny

(edited)

well, john, if you didnt see anything there - I am not sure if you ever played cs in your life.

A blindman will see it. or maybe he is your buddy and you just got his back, who knows.

And if you dont see botting there - you should slap yourself 10 times and never touch a css shortcut.

Edited by Franny

well, john, if you didnt see anything there - I am not sure if you ever played cs in your life.

A blindman will see it. or maybe he is your buddy and you just got his back, who knows.

And if you dont see botting there - you should slap yourself 10 times and never touch a css shortcut.

i will watch it later and call it

maybe he is your buddy and you just got his back, who knows.

<inhales deeply>

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

<exhales>

you're lucky i'm all new age n stuff, or i'd have some choice words for you. instead,

- thanks for recording the demo

- thanks for posting it

- thanks for your patience while it's being reviewed by more than just me

- and thanks for playing on our servers and trying to help keep them hacker free

:peace:

<goes back to yoga>

<inhales deeply>

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

<exhales>

you're lucky i'm all new age n stuff, or i'd have some choice words for you. instead,

- thanks for recording the demo

- thanks for posting it

- thanks for your patience while it's being reviewed by more than just me

- and thanks for playing on our servers and trying to help keep them hacker free

:peace:

<goes back to yoga>

Yoga's for wimps.

ummm ya big aimbot/no recoil.

i'm holding out for another opinion...one that watches it at a slower speed. unless the aimbot coders have lowered their standard, i didn't think aimbots took 3 shots to hit an afk.

no recoil....maybe, maybe. aimbot, no way. walls, no way.

i just ate my yoga mat for dinner.

Its definitely either an aimbot, or a mouse script to counter recoil thats making it jump. I vote aimbot. Either is bannable though.

Walls? I watched it straight no wire-frame, but Id vote probably. Keeps looking to mid to see whats there...when he cant see there :)

One thing to keep in mind for wallers now tho is the new radar.

Ive used it myself. I turn to line up with the dot my teamamte is looking at so I know exactly where it is, and it would look to an observer like I am looking directly at an enemy through a wall...which in reality..I am!

even if you were right it doesn't mean you have to be so impolite to someone that might have a difference in opinion. :nono:

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I'm not going to comment because I know the value of my opinion to most of you. However I will say that reading your comments and watching that demo many times you guys may want to rethink your quick judgments. I've been around since pre1.6 and I'd like an explanation, mostly from M2, as to where and why you think this guy was using aimbot. The recoil I can see how you might think he's using one, but you can't say it's conclusive. The wallhack just isn't there, unless the guy is ignoring it during this demo.

Regarding his 'walling' movements, I couldn't determine if he was walling or looking around to get better info from sound (ie: not sighting, just looking left/right to hear whats going on around him).

His crosshair movement was suspicious. Maybe he's got a bad case of epilepsy? :)

M2 mentioned no recoil but my first impression was plenty of recoil (crosshair movement). However, it didn't move like typical recoil; very linear and jerky.

Regarding his 'walling' movements, I couldn't determine if he was walling or looking around to get better info from sound (ie: not sighting, just looking left/right to hear whats going on around him).

His crosshair movement was suspicious. Maybe he's got a bad case of epilepsy? :)

M2 mentioned no recoil but my first impression was plenty of recoil (crosshair movement). However, it didn't move like typical recoil; very linear and jerky.

Right on the money with my thoughts dukers.

The walling..he may be, but that demo certainly isn't conclusive. He may be using them and hiding it well, or not at all and using either sound or new radar.

As for the xhair, SJ and I talked about it afterwards. Theres diff kinds of bots. That may or may not be one. But, the movement of the xhair when he fires is NOT normal human movement. Jerky/slow-calc aimbot ( might be that way on purpose), aimbot that selects diff hit boxes and not always head to look real, odd anti-recoil script, mouse script, involuntary hand twitch connected to index mouse finger, or something else. But not normal human movement regardless.

well it is a hack/script, either way ban. I could tell after the 1st kill, 2nd confirmed it.

i dont wanna really type a long thing out in chit chat of how its done and what im seeing so easily about it.

if anyone really wants a breakdown of the demo, xfire me tonight and i will jump on vent/ts and tell you. Typing takes to long.