the banning of cute fuzzy kitten

Guest cute fuzzy kitten

Guest cute fuzzy kitten
Guest cute fuzzy kitten
Guest cute fuzzy kitten
Guests

I took a condump, its quite intriguing

I was banned for language

I saw nothing on the server warning about language, and I feel that the admin who acted do so without giving me a warning, it happened that all of a sudden I was banned.

here is the link to the condump

and I think you should at least warn people before you ban them, its very childish to not do so.

Guest KillJoy
Guest KillJoy
Guest KillJoy
Guests

They do warn ppl, all the time...

Childish?

Childish is takeing the time to type out Profanity.

"Profanity is the strongest expression of a weak mind."

MOTD and MOTM both give warnings about this. You cannot get into the server w/o it being posted on your screen.

I'll try to check the logs tomorrow and check with the admin that banned you to see what will happen.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
*DEAD*[winamp]onslaught :    ......

*DEAD*Sux0r! :    ...

BANNED! :lol:

In any case, taking the time to come to the forums, register, and post - you should have realized that we aren't some community of trash talking 14 year olds.

Since you've gone all this way, you might as well (re)read the banned forum rules and try again if you'd like to become a part of this community. If not, there are plenty of other servers you can go to.

Homer,Mar 2 2003, 12:48 PM]Since you've gone all this way, you might as well (re)read the banned forum rules and try again if you'd like to become a part of this community.  If not, there are plenty of other servers you can go to.

Good advice! Im going to close this. If you want to try again, start fresh with a new topic.