Ohioans Unite!!

[LaW]Maverick

Heh, knowing how these things work, try as I might I'll not have any time off around FF. So as usual, I'll be driving in from Brunstucky after work on Friday night. For those unfamillar with that locale, it's north of Medina, south of Strongsville, and smack dab in hicksville, lol. :D

Of course if that wasn't the case, and if I hadn't just moved from Firestone Park, we'd have practically been neighbors and driving together could have made sense.

Of course in order to pick up Allanon, we'd have to drive *past* Fragfest to get him. ;)

:peace:

Edited by Wolfsblood

Heh, knowing how these things work, try as I might I'll not have any time off around FF. So as usual, I'll be driving in from Brunstucky after work on Friday night. For those unfamillar with that locale, it's north of Medina, south of Strongsville, and smack dab in hicksville, lol. :D

Of course if that wasn't the case, and if I hadn't just moved from Firestone Park, we'd have practically been neighbors and driving together could have made sense.

Of course in order to pick up Allanon, we'd have to drive *past* Fragfest to get him. ;)

:peace:

Exactly Mav, I'm not saying I'm out of the way, I'm saying that I'm on a different side of Hudson then you are :).... Geauga county ftw! :D