Hello

Guest MuffinClan

Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guests

Ok I am working on making my demo right now. It will basically show skills and no hacks like everyone thinks. Tape thought I should make a demo so thats what I am goin to do. I hope this will clear up all the accusations. Muffin

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

umm ok, thats gonna make a difference :lol:

Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guests

TheBugs and Stinger, Dont u guys have any respect. Take stuff into consideration instead of spamming and flamming.

I watched it. While I think this is a good way to try and clear your name... I dont think this demo cuts the mustard. You werent killed but you only killed 5 or six guys while camping with an AWP. That is not very hard to do. There was the glock kill but I want to see you running around with a rifle owning everyone's butt like you did before.

Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guests

NP I will work on that demo next. Ty guys for ur imput. Will work on that demo now.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
I watched it. While I think this is a good way to try and clear your name... I dont think this demo cuts the mustard.

Keep in mind, Muffin didn't post that demo :blink: Need m0m to put on his h4x and watch any demos of suspicion :P

Isn't this entire topic kinda of moot? Who would record themselves cheating? Aren't you able to turn the cheats off all the way? I don't get it.

It's coming back to me now. Weren't you banned originally because you admitted to actual people that you cheat?

Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guests

No u banned me on accusations that I hacked. I didnt admit nothing about any hacks. I cant always do 25:2 thats pretty hard. Close to that I went 22:2 and that was on doh. The map was aztec. You can even ask tape. :lol: Nobody had screenshots,demos,or anything on me. U just banned cause of accusations. I didnt know but Boy SHerman was spectating me and I didnt even notice when I was doing wicked good. He can vouch for me that I dont hack. God I hate when u play in cal scriims. ANd u havent been around in a while. Then u come back to the comm everyone goes oh he use to suck now he is doing wicked good he hacks. Bull I hate that stuff. golly gee! I hate people that do that. I get into a server in the comm I just start out and I get no kills and no deaths and they start callin me a hacker. People need to get a life.

Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guests

Sorry Master Killer.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

For trying to be accepted and welcomed into the community, you do a lot of bashing and "golly gee! this" "golly gee! that"... pretty sure you were kicked recently a pair of times for a poor attitude on Fox. (no smilie fits my emotion felt at this time)

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i hope you realize i will watch whatever demo you make with ogc and then check the demo code to see if you were using cheats. I wanna see someone of that prefire owning u were doin to me round after round. I won't be satisfied unless you have a 10:1 score.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

something that insanity/jackyl does a lot of :ph34r:

I don't understand what's the big deal, he is trying to clear this up and pple started "bashing" him before he added comments. I have never suspected him of cheating and never saw him that much. So i really can't say anything. But, I know pple have gone 22-2 before and had good scores, cause i know i have....

Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guests

DOnt worry Draco I made another demo. This 1 is not 10:1 like moss wanted but it is 10:0 wit tons of headshots and I do mean tons. Got to upload still.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

prefire is when the start shootin at you b4 they can see you and they shouldnt know you are there.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests
something that insanity/jackyl does a lot of :ph34r:

funny.

Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guests

Bump it up. I want to see where it says in one of my post that actually has me admiting to hacking. And not one of the other people in the forums saying that I used or tried to used or looked for hacks.