today's woot

stutters

when it says divx capable...does that mean it will play files encoded with Divx that are burned onto a DVD or does it mean it will play actual Divx DVD's? (y'know...the old Divx format for DVD's? Cause I have a friend with a bunch of those)

when it says divx capable...does that mean it will play files encoded with Divx that are burned onto a DVD or does it mean it will play actual Divx DVD's? (y'know...the old Divx format for DVD's? Cause I have a friend with a bunch of those)
from what i understand it plays Divx burnt onto a dvd. i've got a friend that's got all 5 seasons of 24 burnt as divx .avi, which it sounds like this puppy will play.

my old dvd player is on the fritz, and i'm thinking this will make a nice replacement, even if it is refurb'd.

How many times do I need to say this...refurbs are always better...they've already had their kinks knocked out...where did this whole "a refurb is a unit that was sent back to the manufacturer...broken further then repackaged...kicked down some stairs...then resold" ridiculousness ever begin?

someone needs to refurb anonEmo

I AM refurbed anonymo.

also, I own a refurbed iPod that works better than the old one I had. Of course...the old one broke, which is why I got the refurbed one (free)...which means since this one works at all it HAS to work better than the old one.