stutters

i own this mouse and love it.

razer copperhead - anarchy red

retail: $79.99

woot price: $34.99

http://www.woot.com

* Color: Anarchy Red

* 2000 DPI Laser Engine Powered by Razer Precisionâ„¢

* 1000 Hz Ultrapollingâ„¢ with 1 ms response time as compared with 125Hz/8 ms response time used by other conventional gaming mice

* 32KB Onboard Memory Powered by Razer Synapseâ„¢

* 7 independently programmable buttons optimized with Razer’s Hyperesponse™ technology for ultra tactile button feedback and maximum actions-per-minute (APM) gameplay

* Zero-Acoustic Ultraslickâ„¢ Teflon feet

* 16 bit data path, as compared to 8 bit and 12 bit data paths used by other conventional mice

* High speed motion detection, up to 45ips and 20g / Over 7080 frames per second

* Always-On™ mode pioneered by Razer™ – the laser engine sensor never powers down to provide instantaneous response at all times during gameplay

* Award winning Razerâ„¢ drivers featuring On-the-Fly Sensitivityâ„¢ DPI adjustment pioneered by Razer

* Size: 5.04” length x 2.5” width x 1.54” height

* GlowPipeâ„¢ non-slip side rails

* Ergonomic ambidextrous design

* Ultra large non-slip rubber coated mouse buttons

* Gold plated USB connector for maximum conductivity

* 7 foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord

Razer mouses are crap. By that I mean they are great, but they break very quickly. I had three of them. The first I bought and it was replaced by warranty within a few months. The second followed the same fate as the first. The last died shortly after I got it. I once again tried to get another replacement, and the company basically told me to buy another brand.

After that, I became a huge advocate for any mouse brand over the razor. Don't buy that mouse.

BTW, I will also note that I only used the mouse in the same respect as I have every other mouse that I own; it was never tossed against the wall, smashed with my fist, or any physical actions of the kind.

Bought one of those a week ago, returned it the next day. I'm not saying that they are bad mice, too many things about it annoyed me. Good price tho.

Just don't buy a mouse without test driving it first -course we all know that :bang:

O.o AM I THE ONLY ONE LEFT HERE THAT ONLY USES A SIMPLE MOUSE WITH JUST 2 BUTTONS AND A SCROLL!!?

:wavey: here dude, but I I'm thinking about getting a Logitech G3. Same as my current logitech but with better optics.

I would have bought the G7, but since the MX700, I just can't bring myself to only have one thumb button. I would die. I actually prefer them to the button on the scroll wheel.

That being said, I'm sorely tempted to try the MX Revolution. Sorely, sorely. I just don't have the funds, nor the 'sit down and break 'er in' time.

duma you need to stop leaving your mouse under the rear tire of your car. :lol2: mines been solid since day 1.

The company went bankrupt not too long ago. It seems everyone was running over their mouse and then experienced poor customer service.

I know this is too late, but Razer mice are longer than your normal mouse. Especially if you compare them to Logitech mouse. I owned a Razer diamondback le mouse and i have short fingers, so it was awhile b4 i got use to not being able to "wrap" my hand around the mouse.

I have a G7 now, and it's much more forming to my hand. If you have no need for cordless... get the G5, then you wont have to worry about changing your batteries after every css sitting