Yo.

Assassinator

Hey guys!

I wonder if anyone remembers me, since I wasn't involved on the forums community as much as I should have been!

Well, it's been a long time since I have posted, mainly because of work and school.

I am now going to San Diego State University for my second semester, and apparently I am already a Sophomore, :biglaugha: because of 24 units I got from AP classes!

Anyway, a lot of things have happened in the past months, and you guys want to hear it, i'll gladly tell! Otherwise I won't bore you. :P

But, it's good to be back! Hopefully I can back to mapping also...I never even got to play Subdivision when it was feature on custom map night. I wonder how that went?

I never even got to play Subdivision when it was feature on custom map night. I wonder how that went?
oh man. women were running, babies were crying, men gouged their eye sockets. actually, it didn't go over too bad. west is a funny place to try customs; people get bored of the stock maps, but the server empties everytime we try a non-valve (aka custom) map. maybe it's because we don't have a custom map night. maybe we don't have a custom map night because we don't have anyone that's expressed in an interest in running it.

but enough about that. weren't you getting married or something?

ps - snakehdl says hi. he's currently "tied up" with other things.

(edited)

Lol, no I wasn't getting married.

In fact, very unfortunately, just about the opposite happened (not divorce) my girlfriend and I broke up about two weeks ago after almost a year.

That's too bad about the custom maps, it seems it's hard to find fertile soil for them. I still like mapping, though.

Oh and tell snakde I say hi back, heh.

Edited by Assassinator

Hey Assassinator, long time no see... I remember your map when we played it on custom map night though now scopeless is no more and instead midwest stock has been merged with it to become retrocredence. Your map was awesome by the way, I remember being so fascinated by the elevator that I got shot two time while running it up and down.

Hey Assassinator, long time no see... I remember your map when we played it on custom map night though now scopeless is no more and instead midwest stock has been merged with it to become retrocredence. Your map was awesome by the way, I remember being so fascinated by the elevator that I got shot two time while running it up and down.

Lol, nice!

I'm glad you guys seemed to enjoy it!

I must admit, I was rather proud of the finished product of the elevator, it was a bit difficult working out all the bugs. I also made sure the bomb could never get "lost" down there, heh.

And thanks for some people remembering me ^_^, Ebil, Allanon, good to see you guys/gals again!

I should be hanging around here more often now...