Anyone need the Password?

Im always willing to practice with the team, but I was told taht there was none... It'd still be sweet though!

Be sweeter if you joined GC and just straight up played *on* the team...

Jus' sayin....

-Fk

I second the motion! It would be great fragg'n with ya versus being on the receiving end! :smiling2::smiling2:

Im always willing to practice with the team, but I was told taht there was none... It'd still be sweet though!

Be sweeter if you joined GC and just straight up played *on* the team...

Jus' sayin....

-Fk

Agree, just join up

lol Cannon! you kept running me over with the manta and killing me with the hellbender! I needed you to get out of the vehicles! :D

still waiting on that linky... ;)

:smiling2::smiling2: That was probably about the only time I gave you some decent competition! I think that map was cramping your usual style!

Once in a great while this old fart does OK. I loved playing against Bushwack on Severance a few weeks back on Nep. Both of us were trying to take out the other's primary node. I'm usually the one that's too late but as I took out the node I hear Bush whining something like, "Man, just one more shot!" That made my evening especially when Bush was the one that taught me how to correctly take down nodes with a shock rifle during a TWL practice session. :smillie_smilling::smillie_smilling: