M2's Thursday Night Fights Postponed till next Thursday 2/15

akaM2

Sorry to announce that M2's Thursday Night Fights! will be postponed till next thursday due to server restrictions (never thought both xt and gc would have a twl match :P ) also my Dad comes home from the hospital today after having surgery for cancer and I dont know if he will need me after work for any amount of time.

I will try and be on vent around that time and see if we can get 5 just to scrim on others servers for fun, but cant run the event tonight. It will continue right away next thursday

(edited)

unfortunate, but understandable.

For those that were really looking for it.. idle GC vent.. maybe even the vent admin can create a "waiting to scrim" channel.. I'll hop on every now (i'm sure m2 will as well) and then and if we have 5 we can start quenching those competitive thirsts.

*edit - I have 2 privates that we can use..

Edited by mohawk

Aw. I'm not going to be there. I'll be doing this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qlam_3UN750&amp...ted&search= instead! :) Fun stuff! I didn't make the video, and some of the lyrics get rather foul at the end. I'm into medieval fighting, and do this stuff nearly every weekend.

Shaftiel

PHAPWA!? How do they get insurance for that?!

Not really sure how that works. I know that we all need to pass a test to make sure we know how to defend ourselves before we can go out and fight. Heres a more informative bit on the SCA.

If it weren't so darn fun I would seriously think of skipping it to do the M2's Thursday Night Fights.

shaftiel