To West Regulars and Members

alvin

When I go to play CS, about 50% of the time I bounce onto West first, just to help get it started, then I drop off and go to Retro. I'm in Wash, DC, so it's a bit of a long haul for me to LA. :)

Still, it doesn't take more than 30 minutes to get the server hopping, well, usually.

-dj

West gives me 100 to 150 ping. Its a no show for me.

Then this probably means that you're not a west reg, so he's not talking to you.

i'm not even going to attempt to play west.. i use to and i get the worst pings there. sorry =[ but i usually am the guy who starts up retro in the early afternoon.

Then don't flippin post in this topic. It's not meant for you.

To anyone who posted anything constructive: Thank you.

We're concerned about the server's future, but there's no reason to fight something that may be inevitable. Very soon you may see some major changes in the server theme / settings, and ultimately it may go away if nobody supports it. It's no fun to continually try to make something of something that's not working (e.g. Dallas, if anyone remembers).

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests

I, along with other Retro reg's used to play at west almost every night in the wee hours when Retro emptied so I guess you can consider me and others reg's. West has been dead lately much like scopeless which worries me. Although I'd much rather play at Retro due to my low ping there, I'd sooner play at any GC server than to go around server hopping which is what I have been doing lately at night since west seems to have died :(.

I have tried to get west started a few times but no one joins so I gave up on it :(.

Does anyone know or can guess why scopeless and now west are losing players? I see that Retro is starting to go down that path now too...

Edited by ash