Number 23 (NO SPOILERS ALLOWED!!!)

ShadowDog

Meh, I wasn't overly impressed...

I liked the wait it ended sorta...but there's still a lot of cliche's in there...

That being said...I thought it was a bit contrived. I'd give it a C or C-

Some people really liked it though, and I'm fairly picky when it comes to movies that try to throw in a lot of twists...I get very analytical of the plot elements and what not, but that's the writer in me

I haven't seen it, but it managed to get a 9% rating on Rotten Tomatoes

that doesn't tell me anything. Alot of people hate Jim Carrey in anything that doesn't resemble "stupidly funny". I think he's a brilliant serious actor.

On top of that...most of the people who would want to see this movie AND post on Rotten Tomatoes are geeks...and if geeks have one failing when it comes to reviewing movies...it's that they are WAAY too critical of things that don't matter in a film. I'm one of those people that can ignore minor plot holes because I watch films to be entertained so I don't go out of my way to find things not to like.

so question...is this movie supposed to be a horror or something?

I thought it was just a psychological thriller but every preview before the movie was for these gory horror movies and the female I was with HATES horror movies so we left and saw Bridge to Terabithia instead (which was actually better than I expected)