Gotta love new speed bumps

anonymo

You need to understand how bad it is in Dubai...anyone who is anyone doesn't give a crap about road laws. You see everything from BMWs and Mercs to Lambos and McLarens doing upwards of 100 mph on side streets. Cops wouldn't dare pulling these guys over and ticketing them cause they'd lose their jobs, homes, families etc. You'll notice that a lot of roads around Dubai actually have racing pads around the medians because so many people treat the roads like a raceway. Unannounced speed bumps are the only way to deter Dubai's drivers...and I love it!

hahaha...yeah, put those unannounced speed-bumps on the side-streets and in residential areas...NOT on highways (I'm not sure where that one was, but it looked highway-ish)

The Autobahn doesn't really have a speed limit, and it has the least amount of accidents out of any highway in the world...but you also don't want people tearing through your neighborhood at 105mph in a Lamborghini :peace:

Me and my friends did that when a part of a county road got ripped up then left for 3 days. There was a hole about a foot deep, no lie.

So after I hit it and my car scraped bottom we parked on the side of the road, and watched the mayhem. The speed limit was 55mph. So people would freak out when they hit it!

Yeah that was no highway in Dubai...just a main road.

You can even see the police flying over those things...which means this speed bump was not only placed in the perfect location but it is also performing its function to the T. (whatever that means)