I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry...

anonymo

(edited)

I don't really watch these things but when the guys armor in his crotch area gets a jolt of electricity, well I cracked a smile. So I finished watching the full thing...now I'm confused. :unsure::erm:

Edited by bushwack

I didn't like it at all. It felt that pretty much every part of it was stolen from Star wars or The Matrix. I never remember any Metroid game I've played having light sabers. Then on top of that it turns out they are lesbians or something? Whatever!

Take the exact same animations (minus the flying light saber and dumb Matrix rip-offs), change the setting and characters and you'd have a short film I might watch.

(edited)

Nice homage to gun kata there :D

That's Samus from the new Super Smash Bros or something fighting game, not sure if her weapon could do that. Also that is another model of Master Chief from Dead or Alive on XBOX 360. Great movie overall.

P.S. You're so negative Voodoo

Edited by Tracid

I didn't like it at all. It felt that pretty much every part of it was stolen from Star wars or The Matrix. I never remember any Metroid game I've played having light sabers. Then on top of that it turns out they are lesbians or something? Whatever!

Take the exact same animations (minus the flying light saber and dumb Matrix rip-offs), change the setting and characters and you'd have a short film I might watch.

That's the guy's style for all his movies. He makes them around fighting and such. He explains it all in the movie's description.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

That particular SPARTAN is Nicole-458 (Master Chief = John-117). So thats why its a girl..and when that electrical thingy happens near the private part, guess what?

*keep guessing

Edited by anonymo
some of us (voodooPC) have yet to learn about these things