NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZeroDamage

"There is a creative agenda we wanted to serve," Moore said during a conference call Friday afternoon with reporters clamoring to know why the producers had chosen to preemptively draw the series to a close. "We feel the show has reached its third act. The storyline is propelling us."

He added: "If we don't start paying this off and if we don't reveal those secrets, you feel like you're jerking around the audience."

This might go down in history as one of few shows that didn't play out several seasons before it went off-air.

I gotta admit I'm sort of with Mo. While there are many episodes of BSG I really like, it's got way too much drama sometimes. Especially *no these are not spoilers* at the end of season 3. Also, BSG has a a major overarching plot, namely to find Earth, once it's found it's probably hard to keep going.

While I think it's great that the writers produced a sci-fi TV-show that is well, for people that don't like most sci-fi series, I still would like it to have some more fighting episodes with colonial refugees fighting cylons and more space battles.