Tookey's Video of the Week

tookey

http://files.filefront.com/rbtonlinewmv/;7...;/fileinfo.html (again download it, dont stream it)

This video highlights RBT, one of best awpers source has seen. The awp action is great, the rest is ehh. RBT used to play for x6, and is now a member of iLLicit along with moffa. Kinda sucks thought because his computer has been broken for a few weeks :/.

Things to pick up: where he looks when he moves, how he pre-aims, his reflexes. Things to note: this video was made when quickscoping worked, and is one of the first source movies...don't try to quickscope, it doesn't work.

yo how come he has so many no scopes, was there a exploit back then?

btw nuggz could take him :hug:

Noscopes and quickscopes used to be 100% accurate like they are in 1.6.

And as for the second part :P I have my doubts.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Lol Check-Six ftl..

Best source awper is DirtySecret who used to play for Hyper! and got banned by corrupt CAL admins who had it out for him.

followed closely by discom <3

Edited by Tristan

(edited)
Lol Check-Six ftl..

Best source awper is DirtySecret who used to play for Hyper! and got banned by corrupt CAL admins who had it out for him.

followed closely by discom <3

or he actually cheated and didnt do as hot on lan...he did alright...not great...and he is by far not the best source awper...he isnt even that good

I never called Rbt the absolute best, but when quickscoping was around he was arguably at the top... Plus, he's just on my team and I felt like sharing his video...im proud of Grev btw...they beat a decrepit verge and samdemic at combine! Then they lost to the Shawmix :P

Edited by tookey