canadians

Cujo

i was thinking we should head out friday morning sometime around 9-10 so we can hit the border by shortly before lunch. looks like about a 5hr drive (same distance as toronto to ottawa basically). i have to pick up ich in buffalo and i figure we can rest and grab lunch when we get him. should make it to the hotel around 4-5 i imagine.

i'll be driving my car. i think even if i didn't have to pick ich up, two cars would still be necessary as i'm bringing my full sized tower and 24inch monitor and i don't have large car. i'm hoping you guys have a bit of extra space just incase cause i don't know how much ich is bringing.

i'm in mississauga near 401 and mississauga rd. if you guys want to meet here or somewhere down around qew/winston churchill area that's fine with me.

let this be our discussion and planning board.

xterminator, just noticed you're in kitchener. my gf lives in cambridge. i could probably stay the night there and then pick you up in the morning. mo could meet us at my house and we could go from there. that is assuming mo is driving. i don't remember which of you has the car.

I'm driving and leaving on Wednesday afternoon.

Opp...hope that works for X...

Cuj I'll be happy to take stuff for you that you can't fit in your car with Ich...let me know (24" monitors are always welcome :smiling2: )

since this thread is being spied on, I think we should begin speaking in tongues.

So, yer nawt goin dooooon t'friday eh?

I's gwan have to checker wit dat der xterminater den eh? See what he's all aboooot, eh?