I'm back!

[LaW]Maverick

Yes, that St. Lucia...that was where we went for the honeymoon....here, to be exact

The flight wasn't bad, really, we had a connecting flight in Atlanta which took us to a small airport in the Southern tip of the island. The only real unfortunate part was that the resort is in the Northern tip...it was an hour and a half of crazy driving to get to Sandals. They drive on the right, which wouldn't be terrible, but they drive really fast, pass on blind curves, and there aren't any lines on the roads. It's a lil' crazy.

hahaha...

Anywho, here are some pictures....one of Amanda on the peer at Sandals, and the other a shot of Sandals I took from a nearby mountain. It was sweeeeeeeet!

post-1088-1182806001.jpg

post-1088-1182806015.jpg

Yes, that St. Lucia...that was where we went for the honeymoon....here, to be exact

The flight wasn't bad, really, we had a connecting flight in Atlanta which took us to a small airport in the Southern tip of the island. The only real unfortunate part was that the resort is in the Northern tip...it was an hour and a half of crazy driving to get to Sandals. They drive on the right, which wouldn't be terrible, but they drive really fast, pass on blind curves, and there aren't any lines on the roads. It's a lil' crazy.

hahaha...

Anywho, here are some pictures....one of Amanda on the peer at Sandals, and the other a shot of Sandals I took from a nearby mountain. It was sweeeeeeeet!

I hope you remembered to bring your new wife home :D

Mav: "I'm back!"

Mo: "You seem to be forgetting something"

Mav: "heh...all my luggage is in the car!"

Mo: "No...something somewhat more valuable?"

Mav: "Of course! I have my laptop in this bag over my shoulder, I would never leave it alone!"

Mo: "I'm leaving before she gets back..."

Mav: " :unsure: ... :o ... := ... :11doh: "

Sounds like a great time.

As a side note for myself I'm flying from Shanghai to Toronto in a few hours, staying the night in Toronto then flying to GR the next day. That's right my work is complete in China, the year in a half flew by, but I'm ready to come home. I look forward to getting pwned by you all in the server. I haven't touched CSS in 6 months.

hahaha...

thats awsome! looks sooooo nice

wish i coulda gone

Best Memory of St. Lucia Sandals:

Taking the all day catamaran trip, snorkeling and drinking waaaay too much jungle juice.

Worst Memory of St. Lucia Sandals:

Day 4. I started to recognize faces around the resort and I always noticed the same guy sitting at the same swim-up bar stool, sometimes with bride, sometimes not.

After my 7th swim up to the bar to get yet more watered down drinks it finally dawned on me--

How come this guy never leaves the pool bar stool?!? Doesn't he ever need to go... uhhh... nooo...he wouldn't do that? Right??! Doesn't the water turn blue or something?!?!"

From that point on I let my new lovely bride get the drinks.

Hahaha Duke, that's hillarious and scary at the same time

I wanted to ride on the Catarmaran, but we ended up lazing around the resort...though we did take out one of the lil' Sandals Sail boats one day...that was a lot of fun...and renting Jet Skil's, though expensive, was a blast.

Definitely a good time though, I'd recommend it for everyone! :-)

Did you do the excursion to the monster tropical waterfall?

All I remember thinking is that I needed to be overly intoxicated before leaving for that excursion because the island drives freaked me out (12 ft wide roads on the side of a mountain with no guardrails)

Cold as all get out... but free wet T-shirt show!!

<Waits for Fat or Bub to make weak homosexual reference about man-boobs>

Hahaha...no, we wanted to go on a few, but we were so wiped out from the wedding, we just relaxed.

We did hike up to the fort on Pigeon Island though, that was some impressive scenery and the naval base ruins were cool as all get out.

Oh, and I'm with you on the drives...those people drive like maniacs too! They kept passing on blind curves....