Jack Thompson is a lawyer?

ZeroDamage

Dude...he freaked out when he saw the Bioshock commercials during Smackdown...the guy is a nut!

From one of his letters to Rockstar

I want to bring to your attention the fact that at www.rockstargames.com anyone of any age can order Manhunt 2 and receive it, with no age verification whatsoever. Asking a 14-year-old if he’s 17 is not age verification, now is it?

Is it just me or is Jacko forgetting that the ESRB is not a legal institution and age verification is only enforced by the retailer? Also, someone needs to welcome him to the internet.

You just found out about JT Zero? :P

No, but every day I hear more about him and my opinion of him progresses farther into the unflattering realm.

But in the over all picture, Jack Thompson is irrelevant. The guys to keep an eye on are the Joe Liebermans; these are the people who can affect gamers where Jack Thompson just wants to be the Cindy Sheehan of the anti video game movement.

So when I was a kid there was no such thing as an age rule. I was ripping peoples spines out by the age of 12 playing mortal kombat. A certain group of american's want to censor the stuff that doesn't appeal to them and jack is their front man. All I have to say is

What's next? Are we going to ban 12 year old's from the movies because the camera caught a glimpse of a lady's ankle? If people don't like it then they need to get away from it, rather than enforce the remaining 95% of people who don't care into their ways.

I don't like strawberry ice cream, therefore me and a few others who don't will be sure that noone gets strawberry ice cream.