Halo 3

anonymo

Hey Mo, did I really see you playing campaign on Normal the other day? I've heard that it's a little on the easy side and that any thumb jockey worth their salt owed it to themselves to go with Heroic/Legendary.

I'm probably 3/4 of the way through it on Heroic. It's been challenging, but not to the point on mass frustration.

Oh, and I am absolutely in love with the Spartan Laser. The first time I shot it at a Wraith was a "OOOOOOOOOO IN DE FACE, SIT DOWN [female dogs]" moment. (single player, yelling at my own tv. I'm not a "PWNZER" multiplayer moron)

I didn't know quite what to expect with it, but man is it satisfying. :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you get an achievement for normal and I wanted a warm up (also was quite eager to "finish the fight")

Started Heroic last night

My thumbs are so out of practice...I also used to play inverted (as its more natural movement) but have since made the switch to regular for certain reasons.

didn't know there was an achievement for normal, thought it was like gears where if you completed it on a harder setting you got both achievements.

I've always used the "regular" movement controls. The inverted ones are way too awkward for me - if I want to look up, I press up. not down :)

That said, I absolutely cannot play ANYTHING that involves flying without inverted controls.

I just started checking out the replay stuff, but it's only of my campaign stuff so far. Still haven't done any multiplayer yet, but that's happening soon.

Pretty unbelievable it stores every second of my campaign run on heroic and it barely takes up any space at all. Very cool tool.

I just started checking out the replay stuff, but it's only of my campaign stuff so far. Still haven't done any multiplayer yet, but that's happening soon.

Pretty unbelievable it stores every second of my campaign run on heroic and it barely takes up any space at all. Very cool tool.

I have to assume it takes a tip from source and just records game events and recreates it. Multiplayer "videos" that I know were laggy as heck don't seem that way in the recording and of course their size too

• 3 months later...