Halo 3

anonymo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think is a hoax. Thats to life like not to be real. How will the little kids who play this game understand what is reality if there is no real visual difference? Maybe good ol' Jack will be right after all heh :). But seriously, it a real picture thats been spruced up I'm sure.

Shaftiel

I think is a hoax. Thats to life like not to be real. How will the little kids who play this game understand what is reality if there is no real visual difference? Maybe good ol' Jack will be right after all heh :). But seriously, it a real picture thats been spruced up I'm sure.

Shaftiel

ROFL you guys...of course that's not a gameplay pic!! hahaha

It's a shot of the actual warthog they built in Australia...which is why all the blood on the windshield scares me...although I can almost guarantee it's kangaroo blood

that doesn't look like blood on windshield, just looks like a really dirty windshield that had some liquid hit it to clean some of it off. geez!

btw, many kangaroos are lazy bums, but they probably wouldn't get within 100 yards of that crazy thing

The question now is, when are the movie studios going to get their stuff together and actually start producing a live-action halo movie?? delays and bickering have been the only things happening with it.

Oh, btw, a just a little over two weeks left until release!! My pre-order box from BB is staring at me from the shelf and mocking me. :(

I wasn't going to say anything, but it's kinda been known since nearly when the legendary package was announced that it wasn't going to be life-size.

You're still welcome to post a pic of putting that helmet on a stuffed rabbit or something though :D

I for one opted for just the regular version. The "collectors edition" didn't have many extras I was interested in, and the price of the legendary version was just silly to me.

Going to pick up my copy tomorrow at lunch time, then count the seconds until the end of the day when I can go home and fire it up!

woot 4 player online co-op!

lol, yeah I definitely wouldn't go pick it up, because that temptation to pop it in the instant you hit the house would be too great.

That's why I'm picking mine up during lunch tomorrow instead of midnight tonight - I need to actually be at work and function, and not have a massive 1-hour-of-sleep halo hangover

My local game store has called me telling me they have the

game in and I can go and pick it up today...but it came with a stern warning not to play it until

midnight as my console will get banned... :( I don't think I should pick it up...

...Ouch...

Too bad I don't have a 360. They're too expensive for me anyway.

Edited by JackieChan

I wasn't going to say anything, but it's kinda been known since nearly when the legendary package was announced that it wasn't going to be life-size.You're still welcome to post a pic of putting that helmet on a stuffed rabbit or something though :DI for one opted for just the regular version. The "collectors edition" didn't have many extras I was interested in, and the price of the legendary version was just silly to me.Going to pick up my copy tomorrow at lunch time, then count the seconds until the end of the day when I can go home and fire it up!woot 4 player online co-op!
yeah it's not life size... almost. I always figured it be a cheap hollow cover. It got some weight to it.it would of made a cool bowl.

ohmiga i cant wait to play it

Whereas I respect my GC bros and sis(es) as players and good people...

I fail entirely to understand the Halo hype (graphics wise...not gameplay). The graphics can't be THAT much better than 2 (without framerate probs) because it is same platform as 2.

Crysis be warned?...probably not.

Well, I hope some of you will give us the down low and skinny on this after you geek out for a while...I would love to hear some first hand gameplay thoughts.

GLHF!

The graphics can't be THAT much better than 2 (without framerate probs) because it is same platform as 2.

Crysis be warned?...probably not.

lol wut?

The Crysis bit is an obvious joke as the pic is a real life action shot, don't get yer knickers knotted.

I do not understand the "same platform" bit but the graphics are night and day between H2 and H3. You do realize that Halo 2 was on the original Xbox and Halo 3 is on this fancy new Xbox 360 thing you might have heard about? :D

By the way fellas...WORK SUCKS!!! WHY DIDN'T I CALL IN SICK!!!?!?!?! :bang: :bang: :bang:

I brought my preorder stuff with me to work this morning, going to pick up my copy in about three hours, then have to wait another three before I can get it home to play.

Ah, to be back in college when you could blow off a day for releases like this and not be in deep sh....stuff :freak3:

I'm really looking forward to trying the multiplayer though. I missed the Halo bandwagon until I bought my 360 a year ago, and never took Halo 2 online.

Only thing I'm not looking forward to are all the e-thug morons who shout out "pwned" and obscenities every 4 seconds because they think they are awesome because they play games 15 hours a day.

Only thing I'm not looking forward to are all the e-thug morons who shout out "pwned" and obscenities every 4 seconds because they think they are awesome because they play games 15 hours a day.

Well let me be your savior and tell you they disabled "all talk" in ranked matches, so the only people you can hear are your teamates and the other team via proximity chat I assume (if you aren't familiar with the proximity chat, it basically means that if you're close enough to an enemy you can hear their chatter) but they might have taken that out as well...only for ranked matches though

I was pretty sure they had muting options, but the ridiculous thing is they shouldn't be needed. for real.

that stuff was reason #1 why I stuck with GC for my CSS playing once I found it.

Yeah, muting the whole team on one map is an exercise in futility. I'm so happy they cut the cross team chatter, one of the best improvements I've read about so far (that and 1080p)

2 more hours for me...then it's off home like a giddy school girl! (yes I'm leaving the door open for SJ if he can find this post)