PJIY Trailer

NorgmaN

Not sure, prob about 10-12 minutes, depends on how much editing I do.

I can't believe nobody has commented on it yet.

Who is it and who is it for? The editing is good so far... :shrug03: (I don't want to hurt any feelings)

It's Limbcutters (pjiy) css vid

I like watching these css vids they are pretty cool

@norg

I think the video should be widescreen and higher resolution (like 720p)

I like the song, what is it? Hope you put more good poop in

Not sure, prob about 10-12 minutes, depends on how much editing I do.

I can't believe nobody has commented on it yet.

Who is it and who is it for? The editing is good so far... :shrug03: (I don't want to hurt any feelings)

It's Limbcutters (pjiy) css vid

I like watching these css vids they are pretty cool

@norg

I think the video should be widescreen and higher resolution (like 720p)

I like the song, what is it? Hope you put more good poop in

In that case I expect better from Limb...I also expect at least 16:10 and hi res (1920x1200 plox)

Get on it boys! :D

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This is not a teach nubs how to play video. All of these shots were taken from ESEA, a "public" anti-cheat program. Limb has random shots and some amazing shots and some dumb shots, I put it all together and you go WOW, WHAT IS HE DOING and HOW DID HE KILL THAT KID?!?!?!

I only did this "trailer" was for people to give feedback on what they did/didn't like. I didn't do a fancy title or ending or anything, just took it straight out of the project I have started. This is nowhere near what the final cut will look like, just looking for criticism or praise =)

You watch the videos of someone who is good and you can learn some tactics and most importantly, you can learn how the pros aim. You take what you see and learn and work it out for yourself.

limbcutter is pro?.. glad i didn't waste time downloading this at home.. :smiling2:

heh.. some nice deag shots with out a doubt.. but depending on your desired length.. there are probably some things you can cut out that are less impressive.. the clarion at Sand on fire.. the 4th kill mid on d2 with the mp5, or re-edit to speed up until you jump off cat... definitely speed up the bomb defuse on cbble..

thats all i can remember

This is not a teach nubs how to play video. All of these shots were taken from ESEA, a "public" anti-cheat program. Limb has random shots and some amazing shots and some dumb shots, I put it all together and you go WOW, WHAT IS HE DOING and HOW DID HE KILL THAT KID?!?!?!

I only did this "trailer" was for people to give feedback on what they did/didn't like. I didn't do a fancy title or ending or anything, just took it straight out of the project I have started. This is nowhere near what the final cut will look like, just looking for criticism or praise =)

No, sorry...we're judging you as if this was a final cut that you have obviously been spending your entire life making.

GC is now spending $3.6 mil on a national ad campaign to advertise this as your best editing work. Enjoy your pigeon hole!

No, sorry...we're judging you as if this was a final cut that you have obviously been spending your entire life making.

GC is now spending $3.6 mil on a national ad campaign to advertise this as your best editing work. Enjoy your pigeon hole!

U ar reed g0od.

Edited by NorgmaN

by the way, I never claimed that the purpose of the trailer and the resulting video is to teach people how to play. I am saying that watching these videos can teach you some stuff. Sit here and criticize it if you want or you can just not watch it and stop whining about it.

U ar reed g0od.

this r serious post! I r swears!