Specs released

dragonfly

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Gentlemen... I guess I know where you guys have been hiding. Haven't seen you guys lately. Well, hopefully that will change when I get my Antec case in the mail. Got everything for my new rig except the case - yes I know - case should be one of the first things to get. I could have used one of the ones here at the house, but don't want to risk any unfortunate events that may occur. :luxhello: Hope to play with you all very soon.

Greetings Gentlemen... I guess I know where you guys have been hiding. Haven't seen you guys lately. Well, hopefully that will change when I get my Antec case in the mail. Got everything for my new rig except the case - yes I know - case should be one of the first things to get. I could have used one of the ones here at the house, but don't want to risk any unfortunate events that may occur. :luxhello: Hope to play with you all very soon.

Dooood! Get x-fire (swsdarkarchon). I still play 2k4 as well. Actually, in the past week i've played more 2k4 than ut3.

Hey Primus you considering this...

All they did was make it completely black and now it glows. The D-pad has a joy stick to it but other than that its the same but at now double the price. I have an extra sitting here for now if I need it. Besides, if something happens to this one I'll just pull out the old 2 year product replacement plan from Best Buy and get another one for free, or get the new one for half the price!! :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

There is always a way to get things cheaper!!! :peace: