Bionic Woman

EbilDustBunny

seen the advertisements... but I have too many shows I am already watching... can't fit this one in... looked alright though.

ya I have 6hrs of tv on Mondays, takes me till Wednesday just to watch Mondays tv :P

http://www.nbc.com

I too have so many shows I watch and no DVR. So I wait until Fridays or Sundays at work and watch it on my break.

--side note--

my g/f and I watch Grey's Anatomy (one of the better hospital shows) and one of the old Docs left that show and now he is Bionic Woman's Supervisor.

I'd def. drop acting as a doctor and become top secret supervisor that gets to go into the field.

I think the show started off good and right now I am thinking it needs to get better soon or I will lose interest. I would not be surprised though if this show gets canceled considering the drop in ratings between episode 1 to episode 2. (something like 35% drop)

I did get a kick out of the Battle Start Galactica moment in episode 2.

• 1 month later...
I dunno...this show seems quite bland to me...maybe it's all the in your face advertising they do everyday while it's not on and it's jaded me.

I watched part of an episode of Bionic Woman, and concluded that Chuck is 100x better. Just got a full-season order too! (if the stupid strike ever ends...)

I dunno...this show seems quite bland to me...maybe it's all the in your face advertising they do everyday while it's not on and it's jaded me.

I watched part of an episode of Bionic Woman, and concluded that Chuck is 100x better. Just got a full-season order too! (if the stupid strike ever ends...)

Yeah...not a fan of that Chuck show either...