Server Update Late Aft. Sunday Oct 14th

Flitterkill

1) Let's just advertise and be done with it.

Seriously, we have 24 slots - let's see what this thing can do. If it gets to be too much we can password it to get our guys in. The change will occur sometime in the next few hours after which we should (???) be visible in the server browser as gamerscoaltion.com UT3 etc etc...

2) Admin power soon.

Once I know the advertise change has been made, which will happen the same time the server batch file gets altered to automatically restart the server upon a crash (or admin screw up) I'll post up the admin login (only one generic account in the demo) along with the commands in the GC only forums. I'm leaning towards allowing all paying members of GC this power for kick/ban/maptype change due to the ridiculously rough nature of this particular demo - that and it will allow any GC member on a potentially full server to free up some room for GC to join (if it doesn't refill equally as fast)

We'll see where this goes from there.

EDIT: Changes made but apparently Windows Server 2003 still does not play fully well with the server browser as we are not appearing in it :(

-Fk

Basically the same as here. Mixed feelings. There are a few guys that like it and a few that hate it. Most seem a little reserved as far as I can tell. They think it's kinda fun, but see many flaws and expect them to be fixed by the release date. That sort of thing.