Future build plaintive

Tracid

(edited)

I plan to game on it, Bioshock, Fallout 3 and Crysis...and maybe Unreal 3. I'm not buying it now so yeah it will drop in price when I pick it up :D Although I'm not very hardware saavy. Might need an experienced builder to maybe build it and ship it to me lol..

Edit: I'd like to use this for O/S like XP/Vista dual boot. But do I need anything extra to connect this to mobo?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16822116032

Edited by Tracid

(edited)

I can't imagine you need to get those optional fans with the case you're getting..

.. and bennie and i both just picked it up off fry's for 99 - so check there before buying at newegg.

*edit - nice setup though - i'll be pulling the trigger on the exact same CPU/mobo/psu/memory shortly.. or tonight if i reformat and find out it's my cpu thats bad..

Edited by mohawk

any opinions?

i understand people building their dream systems and then working toward a goal but in this industry it really makes little sense. i prefer to work toward a monetary goal that you know will buy you a sweet setup at whatever point you decide you have enough.

that said, wait a few months til you have enough, then look and post back here for thoughts.

any opinions?

i understand people building their dream systems and then working toward a goal but in this industry it really makes little sense. i prefer to work toward a monetary goal that you know will buy you a sweet setup at whatever point you decide you have enough.

that said, wait a few months til you have enough, then look and post back here for thoughts.

I agree, by the time you have money for the system you had in mind prices will be different, new products will come out, your ideas for what you want to use your computer for might change.

thread fun-suck-er-out-er-er

i know but i can't help it. do you know how many of these threads there are? back at the beginning of the summer i tried to give my feedback to everyone i could but i just gave up when people post up like this.

nothing against you tracid it's just all comin out here... :)