Deja Vu Server until real Demo/Game released

Flitterkill

Nep is dead. Dead to me. Dead to the world.

UT3 Beta Demo server browser requires a "mygames" folder on your boxen, in your user account, etc. and it is *that* which is the deal breaker for these guys showing up in the in-game browser when the demo is hosted on W2003 dedicated servers (More clearly put, WinServer2003 doesn't play well with all those my-type folders, even more so when every instance of the game requires its own happy my-type folder. Just not doable on WS2003)

Soooo...

PM in to flip us back to UT2K4 for the next week or threes - we'll have voting on of course and we'll try to see if we can get it to vote between gametypes (TAM Freon, ONS, etc)

Look for this "soon" as in, not until late tonight at the earliest.

-Fk

(edited)

I have a working server right now but could use a little help on a few things. Would like to talk to H or Flitter and we could set up a few things if you guys wish. The guys we have are also working on a UT3 server too but the 2k4 server is up and running DM maps.

If you want to run some test here is the IP----------69.65.31.169 As I said it is running DM maps right now but I would like to talk to either one of you on some of the other stuff that I'm a little fuzy on. Thanks.

Edited by Primus

Server actually came back up yesterday evening.

It is at the moment *exactly* as it was before (he just turned it off and now, turned it back on - never deleted)

HW or I will get around to the TAM freon, etc. I guess - soon - probably...

-Fk

I should have sometime tonight to take a stab at putting up the other gametypes.

I should have sometime tonight to take a stab at putting up the other gametypes.

Oh good, so you and wentzy can kill me in TAM on mm and our server too. :wiggle2::freak3:

Thx for all your hardwork hw and flitter. Makes my study breaks a lot easier when there's a great server to play on!

Simultaneous Posts FTW!

Server up and running with ONS, TAM, & FREON.

Maps Added:

ONS-Iguazu (released Oct 21st)

DM-Contrived (released Oct 21st)

DM-AkBal2004LE

DM-Campgrounds2004-G1E

DM-Campgrounds2005-SC1

DM-Entropic

DM-Fractionary

DM-Goose2k4

DM-MF-TheLongestYard

DM-PipeWorks][-Night

DM-Structured

DM-Waisten-Fix

If there is one you want up, provide the download link and I will put it up. I don't feel like tracking em down so you guys get the fun on that end. :P