Heroes last night...

[LaW]Maverick

Peter going dark for the season annoyed the heck out of me. He does it out of nowhere too in a way - ok he explodes, his bro is hurt, he escapes the company, now he's killing people? His "pure" heart disappeared in like 2 episodes.
Im going to keep saying this, peter never went evil. He always thought what he was doing was right. Also he was trying to save his girl :o
They could've had Peter just walk into the vault, grab it, walk out and THEN realize that Adam wanted to unleash it:Peter: "I have it, now I will destroy it."Adam: "Wait, let me see it!"Peter: "Why? I should just destroy it now and be done with it."Adam: "No you fool, we need to cleanse the human species!"Peter: "You're one sick son of a *#(%."*POP* (Enter Hiro behind Adam, time freezes)Hiro: "Now do you see Peter?"Peter: "I almost made a horrible mistake!"Hiro: "I will take care of him"*POP* (Hiro goes to bury Adam)(Peter destroys virus without going through a silly scene where he has to pull the vault off the wall and snatch the vial out of mid-air at the last second; thus avoiding 2 cliche's!)
They wanted to bring the brother into it and the cop, trying to talk sense into him. He would of never realized it without his brother there. He wasnt listening to parkman when it was only him there.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playaa...I think work is getting to me and i'm sorry for being a "word filter prevents me from describing"

what was I gonna do...turn the whole page into black bars? lol

:dork:

Also I think we all need to remember this whole show is meant to be like a comic book. All cameras have big red lights and are practically invisible to any heroes. A hero in dire situations will never use the path of least resistance. Any character can become evil at anytime. :shrug03:

and I don't think the WGA strike has had any effect on this past season

Dania Ramirez is on the cover of Men's health...hahaha...she looks much hotter than Kristen Bell--so I chellenge you to go check out a copy of Men's health next time you're at a grocery store, bookstore, drug store, etc. (that's what I did...who actually buys Men's Health?)

Hahaha...Apparently she's on a Maxim cover too. Down with Kristen Bell! :peace:

don't forget that Hiro has no idea that the regenerating peoples weakness is to destroy their brain (or disconnect it from the body). So in Hiro's mind Adam was unkillable...so he did the only thing he could think of...put him in a box underground.

don't forget that Hiro has no idea that the regenerating peoples weakness is to destroy their brain (or disconnect it from the body). So in Hiro's mind Adam was unkillable...so he did the only thing he could think of...put him in a box underground.

Redemption!! Hiro never was directly told to separate the brain...and Hiro did see the guy survive an explosion and a half...

Well considering he can't suffocate, he'll dig himself out in a week or two. There have been cases of the "prematurely" buried making it out of their coffins and half way to safety...so I don't see why Adam couldn't make it out.

it wasn't a fresh grave was it? otherwise the dirt would have settled on the lid and made it near impossible to open.. would be like a few tons of rock.. now he could collapse a portion to loosen the dirt but thats still pushing it.. so what if he breaks a leg it'll fix itself