Job Board

Leveller

I know we've got a pretty heavy presence in OH, and a few folks in Cinci, my colleague who recruits for our Great Lakes group is asking for some help, and I think we'll most likely find this person through word of mouth.

We're looking for a Sales Coordinator for part of our Consulting and Systems integration group. (We being the 8th largest IT services company in the world).

Job description below, but essentially we're looking for a bright person with either an MBA (marketing would be good) or a couple of years on the job experience in marketing or a similar role who likes working in a fast paced environment where they can be creative and potentially move into a pure solution sales role over time. I get the impression that there may well be a fair degree of administrative work initially, but we do promote from within and recognize star performers.

Any questions/interest drop me a PM or email me at Ron.Ashford @ Atosorigin.com

Description: The Sales Coordinator will join our Cincinnati team as a member of the Sales and Marketing organization. He or she will bring creativity, enthusiasm and strong organizational abilities to fulfill a variety of activities.

* Manage sales pipeline process, which will include a variety of tasks/processes:

- Provide weekly updates of pipeline activity

- Coordinate pipeline entries with delivery service lines

- Produce pipeline reports and extracts

- Manage weekly sales activity data for extended account team

* Manage the LAMP activity spreadsheet as a process

- Track discrete tasks/milestones with dates, owners, durations, dependencies, etc.

- Create and maintain Issues/Risks logs

- Identify, pursue and close actions, escalating where necessary

* Provide continuous communication to internal stakeholders

* Work directly with client base as required

* Coordinate, attend, and document all sales meetings

- Align schedules and make appointments

- Ensure appropriate audio/visual needs and room capacity

- Capture attendees and their contact info

- Capture meeting minutes and actions

* Manage the sales content portfolio

- Maintain library of presentations and other sales materials

- Re-purpose content for emerging client presentations

- Coordinate with commercial support to continuously improve content

- Identify and drive opportunities to create white papers and case studies

- Maintain contacts database

*Maintain organization charts

Job requirements: The ideal candidate will have marketing and/or sales exposure and have general IT knowledge. Strong communication skills, written and oral, are absolutely required. A desire to ultimately move into sales is a plus. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to drive schedules and processes are necessary. Good client presence, flexibility, enthusiasm and a strong drive to succeed will all contribute to success in this new and evolving position.