GC Cevo-TV Tonight 9:30cst/10:30est CEVO wk1 de_dust2

akaM2

The GC Cevo team faces off against its first team in the Cevo regular season. It will be on de_dust2 with the new cevo rules.

16,000 Start Money

1:20 second round time

12 round halves, first to 13 wins.

This makes it alot quicker and more fast paced than CAL. Hope to see you there.

Starting Roster for GC:

M2

Mohawk

Simkiller

DirtyBird

Scotch

When: 9:30cst Tonight

Where: gctv.nuclearfallout.net:27020 or if that doesnt work use 66.150.155.108:27020

This is a makup match for when we won by forfeit last week.

that ksx guy was annoying...i think he's part of the other clan cause he was mad that they started that guile guy over him so all game, he keeps saying how guile sucks and how much of an idiot he is, while saying the finale guys were gonna wipe the gc "kids" and how nobody listens to him when he says finale was going to win...

that ksx guy was annoying...i think he's part of the other clan cause he was mad that they started that guile guy over him so all game, he keeps saying how guile sucks and how much of an idiot he is, while saying the finale guys were gonna wipe the gc "kids" and how nobody listens to him when he says finale was going to win...

Yup, and that is why I called out what I feel to be true.

lol, gg guys. I enjoyed what I got to se of it. had to disconnect during the 2nd half to take care of some stuff, but glad to hear you guys pulled out the win. :D

And yeah ksx was a punk. the finale guys win a round and he's all like "yeah, now we rockin!" "I was like, ummm, you're still losing........ ;) But we were nice to them, even if it wasn't reciprocated from their clan. ;)

Edited by Wolfsblood