SUPERBOWL

nut

Wow... pats are down 7-10 to the giants... i got to admit a completely different game then i thought it was going to be... thought the Pats where going to blow them out.

ESPN

check it out on the fly if your not watching!

nut
(edited)
WOW.. Eli avoiding a sack was just amazing and the catch on the helmet. Unreal! Great Game.

that was amazing... he evaded like 4 guys.. and then bam popped up a throw i thought was going to be intercepted... but he caught it.. amazing.

i was so surprised... i still had a feeling the pats where going to pull it off when they had like 30 secs on the clock with 3 time outs... because it's Tom Brady and Randy Moss...

wow... is all i have to say. The whole game was a back to back defensive war... then it got some crazy offense at the end.. and Eli stepped it up at the very end just like the packers game =x..

didn't think little eli had it in him..

34843140.jpg

Edited by Capt.Coconut

Here Here!! Great picture of a Champion. Two brothers with Super Bowl rings one year after another. What a way to end a football year. Very Nice!!

That monkey should be off his back for a while now. Mr. Ice Cold Veins came through.