Name my son!

Mini_Me

Help us chose!  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GC Founder

thanks again all....he slipped a little last night and they increased his oxygen levels, but xrays and tests came back ok, so he will continue to fight and get stronger each day....hopefully we can hold him soon!! :-)

GC Founder

lol ebil... V2.0

timmy had a good day today after a rough one yesterday. his oxygen level is down from a high of 54% to 38% now....at 65% he would have been shipped to NICU....but i think he has turned the corner today. steph was able to hold him briefly as they changed his bedding and he was the most alert we have seen him with his eyes open the whole time. once put back into the incubator his numbers quickly came back...which is a good sign his lungs are maturing.

timmy says hi!

post-23-1205552348.jpg

GC Founder

Timmy is doing good...he is out of the incubator and starting to breastfeed. once he proves he can take in enough food himself, they will remove the feeding tube. so hopefully a couple more days and the lil guy can join his family!