mario paint

EbilDustBunny

Does it not drive anyone else absolutely nuts that the sound and picture dont line up? It must drive Anonymo nuts at least...

Yes...yes it does...but I'm used to it.

Dweezil...if that's what I think it is, it's tracking software, which you more than likely can't use as it requires all the samples that disco used, which is probably why it's a large file...I haven't used a tracker in years...almost a decade...jeez...

don't listen to thegeek.. who knows what he's talking about.

The only way to play it from that pic i posted is to remake the entire thing using it as a reference xD

The actual song file is not large, it's like 35 kb including samples. I can post it if you want. The player is here.

I have heard the original, played through the game even. My point isn't that his transcription is inaccurate, but that the tempo is twice as fast (roughly) as it should be, ie. in this version, the tempo is 240, meaning the eighth notes are now playing the role of quarter notes, meaning there are twice as many musical bars as there should be. This version is musically sound (ha ha) but theoretically inaccurate.