Piku banned? :(

Piku

I was playing around 12am CST, messing around and tossed some smokes at a fellow teammate.

No one complained or warned me. I realize that this can be considered a bad thing, but I was having

fun with someone and it wasn't messing up anyone's game.

I'm not sure who even banned me, but what I was doing surely did not warrant a ban, and the

person I was doing it to was joking around about it too.

gcftw is the only CS:S server I play on and I would be happy to apologize if need be.

My steam id is 0:1:5403981

unbanned

you hit me 2 rounds in a row in the head with a smoke in long hall when i bought 2 awps, how was i joking around about it? I had just joined the server for 5 minutes

Ar. Well, to be perfectly honest, I had had a few drinks. I must have been throwing them at the wrong person by accident.

My apologies, Sir, and thank you for the unban.

imo .. hitting someone in spawn with a smoke = ok, purposely throwing a smoke at a player while engaging an enemy and disrupting gameplay = not ok

In my own defense, it was like 5 seconds into a round of office. Technically, I guess, CTs could have rushed hall, but unlikely, and no one

was, at toss time, being engaged.

I do understand your position however.

Just happy to be unbanned! :luxhello:

unbanned

you hit me 2 rounds in a row in the head with a smoke in long hall when i bought 2 awps, how was i joking around about it? I had just joined the server for 5 minutes

I would actually reward you for this piku...don't let him scare you, you did good!

Only if they have 1 hp and are on the other team. I believe.

Not quite. Someone (or Fatty incognito) was dumb enough to keep bouncing them off me right out of spawn. It takes your armor down 1 with each grenade thrown.

Had I remembered the maxframerate command at the time, I would have used it...