3rd party maps

NOFX

Those third party maps that are on rotation are just a quick way to clear out the server. It stays full until it goes to cl_cpl_fire or something like that now its only got 2 ppl on

i think what he was getting at was we were just on the server and it was full then it went to some crazy map that not 1 person had so it just killed the server.   :blink:

Again, it only came up if there was a majority of people that voted for it. You can't forget the people who are downloading.

If we saw HUGE times of low playing in the image below, we would take a closer look. However, I must resort to the above fact that ALL maps are voted in, so someone must want them.

HLS69.12.83.132:27015_day.png

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

often times both map choices are third party maps...i personally would love to see more "normal" de_maps.

That's funny now that I think about it. The ANTI-DAD was in full force there, as dust, aztec, nor dust2 would every be in the vote choices!!! :lol:

All the normal maps are in the choices now. In fact, here is the list:

// List of maps for nextmap chooser plugin (all maps are merged)

amx_nextmapch de_52leon de_storm de_nuke de_museum de_clan1_mill

amx_nextmapch cs_militia de_prodigy cs_office de_piranesi de_skud_2k1

amx_nextmapch cs_italy de_cbble de_torn de_survivor cs_assault_upc

amx_nextmapch de_chateau de_vertigo cs_bank de_heat

amx_nextmapch de_train de_inferno de_clan2_fire playground_x

amx_nextmapch cs_backalley as_oilrig de_avalley de_celtic de_flatout

amx_nextmapch de_aztec de_dust2 de_dust de_aztec3

amx_nextmapch cs_highsociety de_deadlock fy_fatty fy_fatty2

amx_nextmapch de_pacman cs_jackpot_v2 cs_docks_v1

amx_nextmapch cs_iraq cs_thunder de_dawn de_storm2 fy_iceworld2002

amx_nextmapch aim_warehouse de_volare de_cpl_fire

amx_nextmapch de_dust2 de_cbble de_storm de_nuke de_train

amx_nextmapch de_inferno de_dust de_aztec

Anyone see anything missing?

i think what he was getting at was we were just on the server and it was full then it went to some crazy map that not 1 person had so it just killed the server.   :blink:

Again, it only came up if there was a majority of people that voted for it. You can't forget the people who are downloading.

If we saw HUGE times of low playing in the image below, we would take a closer look. However, I must resort to the above fact that ALL maps are voted in, so someone must want them.

HLS69.12.83.132:27015_day.png

im not critizing you or your server in anyway, just making a note is all. Yes i know that votes are done every map and the majority wins..or does it? It would pwn so much more if you could get the AMX thing to only do votes when the buy time is up for the round so when the round re-starts and everyone is buying so you dont see the vote and you vote for somehting you didnt want which is what i think happens a lot of times. Is this a possibility?

Wow, after reading my own post im confused...does it make sense fatty? :D