*Drooling*

ZeroDamage

Seems silly that they'll do a different version to explain what happened to Bruce Banner all over again. Wasn't a sequel easier?

I liked the first one. This one looks good too. I'll definitely going to go watch it.

Kinda reminds me of pretending to be Hulk when I was a kid. Whistling to the theme music of the original tv series(doing the hitchhike thing). :)

If you're too young to know what I'm talking about... wipe the snot off your face and be quiet.

Seems silly that they'll do a different version to explain what happened to Bruce Banner all over again. Wasn't a sequel easier?

I liked the first one. This one looks good too. I'll definitely going to go watch it.

Kinda reminds me of pretending to be Hulk when I was a kid. Whistling to the theme music of the original tv series(doing the hitchhike thing). :)

If you're too young to know what I'm talking about... wipe the snot off your face and be quiet.

Yeah, we watched that every week, just before we went to bed. IDK, but I think it was on Sunday nights at 7 central, maybe 8.

I can't remember how the theme music went tho.

There's an episode of Family Guy (the one where drunk Peter is a piano virtuoso) and he plays the closing credits theme while Stewie walks away like Robert Bruce Banner.

Yes, I remember that episode now. I wonder if I have any alcohol "stimulated" talent. :unsure:

The Submariner is clearly going to be better than this.

Also, when are they going to make a movie of that indian that says inuk-chuk in order to grow huge? I'd pay to see that.