My new schedule

TheGeek

I started my new job at comcast cable Monday. But I have to work my past job for a week since I am living paycheck to paycheck.

So I'm going to bed at 8pm (which I should be sleeping right now),

waking up at 4:30, getting to my first job by 5am, and to my second job at 8am,

and then getting home at 6pm.

So I get 2 hours to do what ever I need to for a whole week. :( Today I spent my free time washing laundry.

My license expired on my birthday (Monday) but I cant renew it until Saturday. I hope I don't get pulled over...

\end whining

BUT! I get free cable, 8 meg cable for $10 a month, and a bunch of other perks. Not to mention I'm now making 2.5 times what I did before!

Totally worth it

I know how you feel man. I worked construction for a year, and I had to ride my bike across town for work. I'd leave home at 4:45-5:30AM depending on start time that day and get home at 8:00-8:45PM depending on the day's length. It was an hour bike ride one way (that's bicycle!) and I didn't get supper until I got home.

Spending time with family/friends + being poor > no life + $ :)

Set us up a server at work.
you don't want that. they'll throttle your connection, deny doing it, and then take over your server.

but no, i'm glad you're working for comcast. it's almost as good as going to work for microsoft ;)