MP3 info

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad you found FixTunes! I created a discount code for the first 25 users that download FixTunes:DA562

FixTunes will add album art, correct misspelled albums, add missing album information, and separate duplicates.

Let me know what you think!

Bah, stupid "Delete" button. Sorry sj.

Here's what he said.

I'm glad you found FixTunes! I created a discount code for the first 25 users that download FixTunes:DA562

FixTunes will add album art, correct misspelled albums, add missing album information, and separate duplicates.

uhm, i think you need to fix yer discount code: "That is not a valid Discount Code."

bigsmile.gif

And my response was to be...

sj, maybe you weren't one of the first 25 users to download FixTunes.

Spam bot?

After I ...well.... ( read- face down on my desk after a 10-hour bout with Algebra clicking absently with Media Player open) ....

somehow changed a little over 4000 songs to "Van Morrison", I was hoping to come across something like these. Thanks!

Nope not a spam bot sorry about that I made another discount code for those of you that it didn't load correctly:DCBEB

Email me at invision@cloudbrain.com if that one doesn't go through for you.

SPAM BOTS are getting smarter... they can read our posted and reply!! :o

I use WMP11. After you import your songs, right click the songs or albums and a box comes up that allows you to search for the right information. (Might be more of a manual way, not sure about the others.)